Wednesday, 24 June 2009

'You are in your own little world'

Then it hits you, you can't stop smiling and you try to hide it but your cheeks just go red and your ears are burning. You can feel it in your legs, then in your stomach, going all through your body like tiny sparks until you have to hold your breath just for a second. You try to describe it, but you cant.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was early for my interview today, that never happens.

Photos - weheartit

2 comments:

trishie said...

I get like that sometimes. I'm sure people think i'm crazy cos i'm smiling to myself all the time.

Kelsie Lynn said...

oh i really like that last photograph. beautiful

About Me

My photo
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.