I'm so tired
I can't even move, so I'm in bed listening to kimya dawson and camera obscura. Today was a good day though, i bought some new make-up which is always nice as it's probably one of the things i really love to go shopping for. I'm in a surprisingly good mood.
I love this song, and it's such a sweet video too.
I'm kind of glad this week is nearly over, it feels like it has just been so slow and just dragging along. This weekend charlie is staying over so it's going to be really nice just chilling out and good for me because it's pretty hard to be in a bad mood when shes around, and to be honest I'm probably in the best of moods whenever I'm with her so I'm looking forward to it.
Thursday, 18 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(62)
-
▼
June
(16)
- There is going to be a thunderstorm tonight.
- A mix between fireflies and christmas lights.
- I think i look like a female golfer
- A wild guess is always welcome
- 'You are in your own little world'
- My dream house
- Tattoo inspiration
- hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea
- plans plans plans
- You will not win
- Treasure box
- Crystal renn
- You give a little more than you like
- And possibly i like the thrill
- Master of none
- Dutch bicycles
-
▼
June
(16)
About Me
- I am a secret
- Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment