Monday, 22 June 2009

Tattoo inspiration

I'm going to be getting my very first tattoo for my birthday this year which is in august, so not long now. i was looking through one of my step dads tattoo books and came across these photographs and i thought they looked so amazing and really inspirational. I find them really fascinating and i kind of have some ideas of what i want to have, but i haven't made my mind up just yet. Obviously I'm worried about the pain but if so many other people can do it then I'm sure i can. I'm going to start on both feet, either the same on both or two totally different tattoos, or if not that then my forearm.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.