Monday, 1 June 2009

Dutch bicycles

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have wanted a dutch bicycle for quite a while now, and as the weather is starting to get better it's time to start saving for one of these beautys! I'm rather fond of Pashley which is a british company who have been making bicycles since 1926 and even though their princess classic bikes are quite expensive but you can clearly see why!

Pashly also have a new Poppy range which is absolutely perfect for summer, with colours like blush pink and pastel blue with cream coloured wheels, it could make any girl excited about owning one. It also costs less and even though it doesn't come with a basket you could always add your own.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I doubt i will be able to afford any of these, but I'm going to search for one similar, just a black vintage dutch one maybe. I love London Cycle Chic which is a really good blog about everything to do with bicycles.

Photos - Pashley and Gemma booth

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.