Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Nobody knows

I have never been this tired, and I'm not even exaggerating.

I need new shoes, lola has decided to eat her way through all of my things. First it was a satchel and now my favourite ballet flats have been chewed up. I need a haircut as well, my hair has grown quite a bit now and i kind of miss having my short bob even though growing my hair could be a better choice.

i have been thinking about all the things i want to wear this winter. Lots of hats, pretty dresses with chunky ankle boots, leather biker jackets and blazers, tights, a lot of coloured tights and different patterns, ahh pale skin, rosy cheeks, and dark lips. I need to find a coat, i used to wear my faux fur coat all the time last winter and i know that coats are suppose to keep you warm but it just makes me feel like I'm wearing about a hundred layers of clothing! i want to buy lots of silk/lace underwear, knee high socks and lots of frills.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.