Friday, 2 October 2009

Lola

We now have a puppy called lola, and even though she is tiny and cute my god she is annoying. It is basically like having a baby and she wants to eat everything, she even likes to try and eat newspaper. she wakes up during the night so now she cant sleep in my room anymore, because she will make crying noises if you don't wake up which she does nearly every 2 hours. I don't really want her to get any bigger, but she has already grown a little since we got her last week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have had a well needed sleep and i want to be out tonight but I'm not. College has been alright and i have an exam already in 2 weeks which will probably be pretty simple but i only have a couple of months to get a lot of stuff finished so re taking things will just be a hassle. I don't really have much to write about lately, and i know that i don't really put anything interesting on here that is even worth reading anymore but my tooth ache is back and I'm going to make jam on toast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

puppies rock ... although they can be very annoying, especially when they chew your shoes

About Me

My photo
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.