


I haven't been posting lately and it feels like so long, but i just didn't feel like doing this for a while. Not much has been happening, summer is nearly over and soon i actually have to go to college, and I'm not really looking forward to it at the moment. I want the next couple of months to go as quickly as possible so i can start doing more things and then being able to take more photographs of people and my work, there is also a few people that i really want to work with as well. Today i bought a dress for £4 which is pretty good seeing as lately i have no idea how to spend money wisely, i just seem to spend it on pointless things then moan about it when i realise everything i still need to buy.
Photos - Lina Scheynius
No comments:
Post a Comment