Tuesday, 11 August 2009

'English summer is so bad that you might as well swim in the rain'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

- Eleanor Hardwick

3 comments:

Kelsie Lynn said...

Isnt her stuff incredible? I love it, thanks for sharing

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, I wanted to leave you a comment to say that I absolutely love your blog. I've so enjoyed looking at your pictures too. Everything is really interesting and well written.

Thanks so much for sharing and best wishes..

Elena said...

Those pictures are amazing!!
Your blog is really nice!

About Me

My photo
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.