Friday, 11 September 2009

You're a stone fox

Its so cold tonight, i had to put the heating on for the first time in months. I had the night to myself though, me and my sister watched some episodes of friends and i let her paint my toe nails, very badly but she was having fun. Then i had a bath whilst listening to a new playlist i had made last night. I have just realised my life is going to get even more hectic then i thought, all go go go, all work work work, and i don't know how people who do this for years on end stay sane but i suppose it has got a lot to do with passion and determination which probably out weighs all the hard work and bad pay. I started college on Wednesday, and completely exhausted myself by being nervous and thinking about every single thing that could go wrong. Everything was fine though and i made some friends, they are all so nice, but nothing like me which i don't mind because we all have at least one thing in common which is obvious. There is only one boy in my class but i haven't spoken to him yet, actually there is quite a few people i haven't had the chance to speak to properly yet either but we talk mostly on cigarette breaks. I'm not so afraid of trains anymore, the more i go on them the more i don't imagine myself getting my legs stuck in between the "gap" but i still don't like the people on trains. I need to buy a new moleskin for my new start and i thought my brain was going to explode on the train on my way home on Thursday afternoon, i just had this urge to right it all down. I also need a hair cut, and i need to save up to go to Amsterdam with louise, i haven't left england in so long and i need to.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I want to go to an aquarium.

via

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.